CHRISTMAS SALE ON NOW!
Unlock Massive Savings with Coupon Code MERRY XMAS
- Product Code: CCH
- Shipping Availability: In Stock
- Click & Collect Availability:
- Dandenong North: 15
- Lethbridge: 15
- Price in reward points: 6
Chinese cabbage grows into an oblong shape, its leaves frilling out towards the edges. It’s light green with yellow tints, and has a sweeter flavour than its round cousins.
1 x Qty = 1 x Seed packet, containing a minimum of 100 seeds
Cabbage Chinese Vegetable Seeds – Heirloom
- Upright, semi-heading type.
- Also known as Wombok cabbage.
- Grows best in mild conditions.
- Can be grown all year round in temperate and sub-tropical climates.
- Suitable for salads, stir fries & cooked dishes.
- Tender leaves are a good substitute for lettuce.
- Main ingredient in kimchi.
Row Spacing 40 cm apart
Plant Spacing 40 cm
Sowing Depth 0.5 cm
Germination Soil Temperature 7-24°C
Germination Days 7 - 14 days
Days to Maturity 60 - 90 days
Planting Season Plant in Spring - Autumn. Sow after frost.
Position Full or part sun. Keep soil moist and well drained. Soil pH 6.0 to 7.5.
Life Cycle Hardy Annual.
Price includes postage
Available only from this website.
All rights reserved
All seed order will be sent by regular mail.