Win a $1000 Garden Hamper!
Shop online by May 31st for a chance to win.
REFILL COLLECTION PACK SPECIAL! = $100
Fruition Garden Fruit Fly Trap
- Product Code: Ffly
- Reward Points: 3
- Shipping Availability: Out Of Stock
- Click & Collect Availability:
- Lethbridge: Out of stock
- Price in reward points: 40
THE ONLY TRAP IN AUSTRALIA SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO CATCH EGG-LAYING FEMALE FRUIT FLIES,
AND JUVENILE MALE AND FEMALE FRUIT FLIES
1 x qty = includes 2 x traps and lures,
Fruition® Garden Fruit Fly Traps are specifically designed to attract and trap pest fruit flies in the home garden using a unique combination of trap shape and colour, and attractant lures. One component of the lure system is specifically designed to attract egg-laying female fruit flies to the sticky disc. The other component attracts the immature female and immature male fruit flies to the sticky disc. This means less fruit flies attacking your precious fruit. Fruition Garden Fruit Fly lures use natural ingredients. The Fruition Garden Fruit Fly Trap Cage is made from recycled plastic and can be recycled. Fruition Garden Fruit Fly Traps are non-toxic and pesticide-free.
Video supplied by Agribusiness Yarra Valley
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use one trap per tree for trees up to 3 metres in height and two traps per tree for larger trees.
1. Fruition Garden Fruit Fly Traps are effective for 12 weeks. However, the trap should be replaced if it becomes densely covered in fruit flies or if the lure sachets have been opened for more than 12 weeks.
2. Traps should be deployed before fruit becomes attractive to fruit flies, generally when the fruit is hard and green and before ripening begins.
3a. In fruit trees, hang traps at a height of 1.5-2.0 m above ground. For trees up to 3m in height, hang the trap on the northern side of the tree in the outer part of the canopy where the trap is visible but not exposed to constant sunlight. In addition, for trees greater than 3m in height, hang a second trap on the southern side of the tree.
3b. In vegetable crops, secure the trap to a stake or similar rigid support at a height just above the canopy of the crop. Use one trap per 10 m x 10 m area.
4. Avoid contact with the sticky surface of the trap. The adhesive is non-toxic and can be removed from skin or gloves, etc. using vegetable oil.
5. Disassemble traps at the end of their use and dispose of the components through normal domestic waste and recycling collections.
ORDER TODAY AND PAY LATER WITH
Start saving today!
Tags: fruit fly, fruition, trap, traps, fruitfly, garden fruit, fly,