CHRISTMAS SALE ON NOW!
Unlock Massive Savings with Coupon Code MERRY XMAS
Butternut Pumpkin Waltham
- Product Code: BNP
- Shipping Availability: In Stock
- Click & Collect Availability:
- Dandenong North: 5
- Lethbridge: 10
- Price in reward points: 6
Membership includes a Vasili's Garden to Kitchen Magazine Subscription
This item includes free postage
Waltham butternut pumpkin is a bell shaped, heirloom pumpkin with a light orange colour and nutty flavour.
- Space rows 2.5 – 3 metres apart.
- Space plants 90 – 120 cm.
- Sowing depth: 3 cm.
- Soil temperature: 20 – 32 degrees Celsius.
- Maturity: 85 – 115 days.
- Sun/shade: Full sun.
- Rich, well drained soil.
- Variety: Waltham Butternut Pumpkin (Cucurbita).
- Heirloom variety.
- Open pollinated, not-chemically treated, non-GMO.
1 x Qty = 1 x Seed packet, containing a minimum of 10 seeds
Price includes postage
Available only from this website.
All rights reserved
Single purchased seed orders will be sent by regular untracked mail.