CHRISTMAS SALE IS NOW ON!
SAVE UP TO 80% WITH COUPON CODE MERRY XMAS
TODAY'S BEST BUY 'REFILL COLLECTION PACK'
Bean Purple King Climbing
- Product Code: PK
- Shipping Availability: Out Of Stock
- Click & Collect Availability:
- Dandenong North: Out of stock
- Lethbridge: Out of stock
- Price in reward points: 6
Membership includes a Vasili's Garden to Kitchen Magazine Subscription
This item includes free postage
Bean Climbing Purple King
Purple King is known as a ‘magic bean’ because it turns green when cooked. This variety is a late bearer, which produces over a long period of time. Compared to bush bean varieties, Purple King gives you a longer and more continuous supply of beans.
- Flat, purple bean that grows up to 17 cm length.
- Climbing bean requires staking.
- Delicious raw or cooked.
- Has beautiful pink and purple flowers.
- Plant space: 20 cm.
- Row space: 100 cm.
- Soil depth: 2 – 3 cm.
- Soil temperature: 15 – 30 °C.
- Grow in Spring and early Summer. Sow after frost.
- Prefers near neutral conditions.
- Full sun. Well-drained, moist soil.
- Harvest: 70 days.
- 25 seeds per packet