CHRISTMAS SALE ON NOW!
Unlock Massive Savings with Coupon Code MERRY XMAS
Bean Royal Burgundy Bush
- Product Code: RB
- Shipping Availability: Out Of Stock
- Click & Collect Availability:
- Dandenong North: Out of stock
- Lethbridge: Out of stock
- Price in reward points: 6
Membership includes a Vasili's Garden to Kitchen Magazine Subscription
This item includes free postage
Beans Royal Burgundy Bush
- Heavy producing, bush bean.
- Stringless pods grow up to 16 cm.
- Plant space: 5 – 8 cm.
- Row space: 45 – 60 cm.
- Soil depth: 2 – 3 cm.
- Soil temperature: 8 – 25 °C.
- Grow in late Summer through to Autumn (suitable for growing in Spring in cooler climates).
- Full sun. Well-drained, moist soil.
- Harvest: 65 – 80 days.
- No Chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated.
- Heirloom variety: Royal Burgundy.
- Botanical name: Phaseolus Vulgaris.
- 25 seeds per packet