Yiassas! Welcome to Vasili’s Garden. Maresi!
APPLY COUPON CODE 3AW FOR BIGGER SAVINGS!
Phone Orders & Enquiries, call 1300 627 374
Alfa Alfa Sprouting
- Product Code: AS
- Shipping Availability: In Stock
- Click & Collect Availability:
- Lethbridge: 10
- Price in reward points: 6
Membership includes a Vasili's Garden to Kitchen Magazine Subscription
This item includes free postage
How to Sprout Alfalfa Seeds
These seeds can be sprouted using a glass sprouting jar, tray or hemp sprouting bag. The steps for sprouting in a jar are as following:
- Add 1.5 tbsp of seeds to your jar, and fill with water.
- Soak for 4-8 hours.
- Rinse with water for a few minutes (It is particularly important to rinse your seeds well in humid conditions).
- Tilt your jar upside down and using the sprouting lid to drain the water from your seeds. Leave for 8-12 hours.
- Repeat the rinsing and draining process 2-3 times daily until your seeds sprout.
- In 3-6 days the yield will be 1-1.5 cups.
- Non-hybrid, open pollinated.
- No chemical treatment.
- Botanical name: Medicago sativa.
1 x Qty = 1 x Seed packet, containing a minimum of 20g
Price includes postage
Available only from this website.
All rights reserved
Single purchased seed orders will be sent by regular untracked mail.