Yiassas! Welcome to Vasili’s Garden. Maresi!
TODAY'S DISCOUNT RATE: 26% OFF
Apply coupon code FEB to activate
Fruit & Citrus Protection PACK
- Product Code: FCPP
- Reward Points: 5
- Shipping Availability: In Stock
- Click & Collect Availability:
- Coburg: 1
- Lethbridge: 2
- Price in reward points: 105
STOP Fruit Fly & Citrus Gall Wasp from destroying your garden!
Their powerful patented lures are specifically formulated to attract Citrus Gall Wasps & Garden Fruit Fly
2 x Citrus Gall wasp traps and lures (1x pack)
2 x Garden Fruit Fly traps and lures (1x pack)
Fruition® Garden Citrus Gall Wasp Traps are specifically designed to attract and trap Citrus Gall Wasps in the home garden using a unique combination of trap shape and colour, and an attractant lure. The lure itself imitates natural citrus aromas that attract Citrus Gall Wasps. The sticky disc then traps those wasps so that there are fewer to attack your precious fruit. Fruition Garden Citrus Gall Wasp Traps are non-toxic and pesticide-free, while the cage is made from recycled plastic and is recyclable.
Fruition® Garden Fruit Fly Traps are specifically designed to attract and trap pest fruit flies in the home garden using a unique combination of trap shape and colour, and attractant lures. One component of the lure system is specifically designed to attract egg-laying female fruit flies to the sticky disc. The other component attracts the immature female and immature male fruit flies to the sticky disc. This means fewer fruit flies attacking your precious fruit. Fruition Garden Fruit Fly lures use natural ingredients. The Fruition Garden Fruit Fly Trap Cage is made from recycled plastic and can be recycled. Fruition Garden Fruit Fly Traps are non-toxic and pesticide-free.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Use one trap per tree for trees up to 3 metres in height and two traps per tree for larger trees.
1. In fruit trees, hang traps at a height of 1.5-2.0 m above ground. For trees up to 3m in height, hang the trap on the northern side of the tree in the outer part of the canopy where the trap is visible but not exposed to constant sunlight. In addition, for trees greater than 3m in height, hang a second trap on the southern side of the tree.
2. Avoid contact with the sticky surface of the trap. The adhesive is non-toxic and can be removed from skin or gloves, etc. using vegetable oil.
5. Disassemble traps at the end of their use and dispose of the components through normal domestic waste and recycling collections.
ORDER TODAY AND PAY LATER WITH