CHRISTMAS SALE ON NOW!
Unlock Massive Savings with Coupon Code MERRY XMAS
Chicory Italiko Rosso (Red Dandelion)
- Product Code: IR
- Shipping Availability: In Stock
- Click & Collect Availability:
- Dandenong North: 20
- Lethbridge: 19
- Price in reward points: 6
Membership includes a Vasili's Garden to Kitchen Magazine Subscription
This item includes free postage
An heirloom, Italian variety with a striking red stem and dark green leaves. Suitable for baby leaf and microgreen production. Also known as Red Dandelion chicory.
- Space rows: 50 cm apart.
- Space plants: 15 cm.
- Sowing depth: 0.5 cm.
- Maturity: 40 days (suitable for baby leaf after 25 days).
- Grow in Spring and Autumn.
- Well-drained, rich soil.
- Full sun.
- No chemical treatment.
- Non-hybrid, open-pollinated.
- Variety name: Cichorium intybus.
1 x Qty = 1 x Seed packet, containing a minimum of 100 seeds
Price includes postage
Available only from this website.
All rights reserved
Single purchased seed orders will be sent by regular untracked mail.