Yiassas! Welcome to Vasili’s Garden. Maresi!
LONG WEEKEND SALE. APPLY COUPON CODE LONG FOR BIGGER SAVINGS!
VASILI'S MASSIVE INDOOR PLANT SALE ON NOW!
Everything Must Go! Only at 21-25 Munro St Coburg VIC
Beans Kentucky Wonder Climbing
- Product Code: KW
- Shipping Availability: In Stock
- Click & Collect Availability:
- Coburg: Out of stock
- Lethbridge: 20
- Price in reward points: 6
Membership includes a Vasili's Garden to Kitchen Magazine Subscription
This item includes free postage
Beans Climbing Kentucky Wonder
The Kentucky Wonder is an heirloom pole bean plant that has a dark green color. An heirloom plant (sometimes called heirloom variety, heritage fruit, or heirloom vegetable) refers to an old cultivar of a plant used for food.
- Heavy producing, climbing bean.
- Stringless pods grow up to 16 cm.
- Plant space: 5 – 8 cm.
- Row space: 45 – 60 cm.
- Soil depth: 2 – 3 cm.
- Soil temperature: 8 – 25 °C.
- Grow in late Summer through to Autumn (suitable for growing in Spring in cooler climates).
- Full sun. Well-drained, moist soil.
- Harvest: 65 – 80 days.
- No Chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated.
- Heirloom variety: Kentucky Wonder.
- Botanical name: Phaseolus Vulgaris.
- 25 seeds per packet