CHRISTMAS SALE ON NOW!
Unlock Massive Savings with Coupon Code MERRY XMAS
Beans Butter Bean Dior
- Product Code: BD
- Shipping Availability: In Stock
- Click & Collect Availability:
- Dandenong North: 4
- Lethbridge: 8
- Price in reward points: 6
Membership includes a Vasili's Garden to Kitchen Magazine Subscription
This item includes free postage
BEAN Dior (Butter Bean)
Dwarf/ Bush / Snap /French/ Flat Bean variety
Bean Dior is a butter (wax) bean type, having a yellow pod of delicious flavour, produced on compact plants. It has exceptionally uniform pods and pod set, producing 13cm in length and showing an attractive deep yellow colouring reasonably early on as beans develop. The plant reaches a height of 50cm (harvest in approx 70 days).
- Plant space: 5 – 8 cm.
- Row space: 45 – 60 cm.
- Soil depth: 2 – 3 cm.
- Soil temperature: 8 – 25 °C.
- Grow in late Summer through to Autumn (suitable for growing in Spring in cooler climates).
- Full sun. Well-drained, moist soil.
- Harvest: 65 – 80 days.
- No Chemical treatment.
- Open pollinated.
- Heirloom variety: Dior
- Botanical name: Phaseolus Vulgaris.
- 25 seeds per packet